On your big day, you definitely want to look exceptional. With just a bit care about your makeup can make your special day more special. Instead of wearing thick layers of powder and seven coats of mascara, there should be something light that can maintain your natural look while making you more attractive. Here are some natural wedding makeup ideas that will surely work for you:
- Shimmery shadow will look excellent as it will add fresh, vibrant look. It will help you maintain natural look. It will add stunning look to your overall makeup and boost your beauty.
- Applying, baby pink lipstick, will double your complementary blush. You can stipple it on cheeks that will add more glamour look while keeping your outlook natural.
- Pleasing dark coral shade on your lips will just strike as you wear red every day. If you will balance it with soft shimmer shadow, it will create a bridal pallet that will look elegant and glamorous. It will just look great and superb according to your big day accessories.
- To make your face fresh and flushed, you need to use a cream cheek color. After it, dust a powder blush on top will make the color pop and you will feel like extraordinary. Just layer on the blush and add as appealing look to your persona as you want.
- Directly applying eyeliner on the eyelid will snatch your natural look. Don’t do this. Apply the liner underneath the top lashes as it will make your eyes very crisp. Moreover, applying liner in this way will not take away from the size and shape of the lid.
- Apply fresh pinch of color onto your cheeks as it will make you prettier.